Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Buffy, Bacon, and Shiny Things, OH MY! (Season 1, Episode 2 - Where the Random Things Are)


Ok, I’m back for another fun-filled episode of Buffy, Bacon, and Shiny Things, OH MY!! (Or however many exclamation points that’s supposed to have…) Today, I bring you complete randomness, in the form of funny pics. These pics made me LOL. Literally. Yes, I actually laughed out loud. And I dare say, you will too…

So, here we go, item number one:
 There have been many a single-digit morning that I have felt this way…

But, never fear, because Bacon is here (oh, and if you haven’t figured it out yet, Bacon should ALWAYS be capitalized…always.)
So not sure how there’s anything left on that flyer, but who am I to judge? (Oh, who are we kidding…I’m totally judging…)

And, I promise not to have Twilight related stuff too often (I know, I know, we’re already way past that point), but when you’re researching Buffy stuff, sometimes it happens…
Oh, and also, this makes me think of Mickey Mouse…and now you’ll never be able to unsee that…

Finally, a little earworm for you this fine day, as I present you with:
Guaranteed you sang that. :)

Until next time, bitches! :)

- Kelly, Queen of Random Shit  (Question...do my initials (QoRS) spell out "curse"??? I need to know this...)


Feature Contributor:

Kelly, Queen of Random Shit
Twitter | Blog | Instagram | Pinterest | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say, bitches? Say it here, but please, no snotty bullshit. We'd hate to delete what you have to say, but we will if we deem your comment to be out of hand or plain old spam.