Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Street Team Member of the Month — Erin Westlund


Street Team Member of the Month

June: Erin Westlund
Erin Westlund, June Street Team Member of the Month

My name is Erin Westlund and I am an indeterminate age(ha.)
I came across Shark Bait when I was scouring through the bowels of Amazon in September of 2012 thinking that I finally read everything there is to be read on Amazon when I found Shark Bait. It caught my eye and I took a gander at it and thought it sounded interesting so I bought it. I instantly got hooked and I don't think I put my iPad down til I finished the book. I have read the book countless of times since then and plan on reading TOFitS many times before the next one comes out. I can't get enough of Camie, Tristan and the rest of the gang. :)

You can find me at:
http://www.mereadalot.com (our book blog)
http://www.chemicalscream.net (my "personal site" although I really only use it to post bad parking job pictures and whatever other photos I take on my iPhone. haha)

This feature's purpose is to introduce you to each other. Members are selected randomly and will be contacted via email for permission to be featured here. If you happen to be chosen, we'll ask for what info you'd like to share, any follow links you'd like us to include, and a picture of you. For all you anonymous types, participation in this feature is completely voluntary and we will not publish any information without your permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say, bitches? Say it here, but please, no snotty bullshit. We'd hate to delete what you have to say, but we will if we deem your comment to be out of hand or plain old spam.